Because it works!
Over 760,000 franchised businesses in the United States generate more than $600 Billion, or nearly 7% of the US private sector economy. *
Franchising is an exception opportunity for both the experiences and the inexperienced.
For first time business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Training, start up support, operating manuals, and ongoing assistance improve the new business owners ability to compete in established industries.
- Established leaders like Play N Trade are able to provide their franchisees with business systems, methods, best practices, resources and programs already in place to provide immediate value to customers.
For the experienced entrepreneur:
- The franchise business model offers efficiency.
- The franchisors initial and ongoing support as well as continued development of the franchised system enables the experienced business owner to concentrate more on customers, employees, and results.
- By maintaining consistent brand messaging and high operating standards, franchisors provide the franchise owner with the benefits of a large corporation without the associated overhead and complexity.
- For the entrepreneur with multi-unit aspirations, established franchise systems provide the needed resources needed for accelerated growth. This is especially true when compared to the alternative, which would require creating everything using solely the business owners staff and resources.
Whether you are a first-time entrepreneur or an experienced business owner, Play N Trade franchised system empower you to get more of what you want for your business and life.
*Source: “Economic Impact of Franchised Business: A Study for the International Franchise Association Educational Foundation”, by PricewaterhouseCoopers for IFA Educational Foundation, 2004.